10.10.2010

Love the way you lie.

so it's been a HOT minute, let's summarize the last ....6 months

tfa....tee-fa....ya i have nothing to say about that.

moodle.....miss my #1 mooodle :) no one can replace you

the bbc....miss them. i saw dkbrown like 3 weeks ago. hopefull cc will be coming down for my bday...i need to see her...and i def plan on using my hard earned 3 month vacay to see sasha fierce :).

ugh, so ya teaching is hard. harder than MIT. i've been through harder stuff, i have to keep reminding myself of that. i also have to remind myself that unlike other people in this profession i have a planned escape in 2 less than 2 years. once i make it to christmas i think it will be much better, but lately its been tearful nights, tearful days....crying in front of my principal and my co workers and all those tfa people.

this song correctly represents my relationship with teaching

"I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife
In my windpipe
I can't breathe
But I still fight
While I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
It's like I'm in flight
High of a love
Drunk from the hate
It's like I'm huffing paint
And I love it the more that I suffer
I sufficate
And right before im about to drown
She resuscitates me
She fucking hates me
And I love it"

- eminem "Love the way you lie"

1 comment: