10.14.2010

old things have passed away

Today was beyond bad, but somehow I made it through the whole day with a smile. I just kept my self talk in the back of my head....."in 2 years". It's sad I came to this job with a Passion to cause change....and now I'm only staying for the paycheck....I have become the apathy I came to fight. I don't know why I thought I was different....but a 16 year old child let's me know every day that I am not...

I didnt get the Anheuser-busch interview. Didn't get the Georgia pacific interview. God is keeping me here for some reason...I'm not sure why, but I am going with the flow.

Day 2 therapy...been here for over 2 hours...still waiting to get my cut....now I remember why I hate black salons....should have just shaved it all off at home. I need a change a new start. I can't wait to get rid of these kids.....next year I only want to teach one subject....physics....I love physics....its only term 1 of 4 that I must complete....how will I make it? By the grace of God....only by his grace.

Blessed,
Miz Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment