8.05.2011

What I need

I asked for your time
But it was too demanded
I asked for your concern
But it was so painful
I asked for your passion
But it was too boring
I asked for your love
But you didn't have enough
You need someone who needs you less
You need someone who will love you less
You say you don't want to hurt me
But to see you ignore my request
And try so effortlessly to regain love
Is more hurtful, more frustrating, more infuriating
Love means giving your all, risking everything
Because it's what you need, what you have to have
It is what sustains you, if the world were to end as we know it
Love would still be there
As precious as gold, with a value unmatched, unfailing
If that's not how you feel
Be honest
The truth hurts, but it hurts less than living a lie

No comments:

Post a Comment