I should be happy.
But for some reason, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.
I don't want to see them.
I don't want to get up at 6.
I don't want to be at work before the sun.
I want to do something I love.
O thanksgiving, please come soon.
Three weeks, a liitle less.
I can make it, I know I can. Less than 30 days of teaching for 2010.
Breaking it up in chunks will make it easier to swallow.
I should be happy.
I am finally starting to sleep early.
A necessity now, a luxury before.
I am getting paid on Friday.
I want to do well tomorrow, I have a great lab planned.
The worst of my apples won't be in class.
They will be in in school suspension for skipping my tutorial.
I hope they get the point and don't take it the wrong way.
Who cares anyway, I am doing my job.
I deserve to be happy.
I will make it. 30 days or less to make a difference.
Breaking it up makes it go so fast.
Miz Mae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment