11.23.2010

I don't want to play any more

When I was little my sister and I used to play school

She used to be the teacher and I was the eager student

My mom Would buy little math workbooks from Wal-Mart

And I was so ready for my sister to teach me on the weekends for fun

She is the reason why I am so smart.

Today, I am the teacher.

The students are not so eager.

Everyday I feel like I am failing them.

Especially the eager ones, because I cannot get the not so eager ones to get their act together.

Yes, another bad observation, yes another ruined vacation probably.

What is it that they do not understand

THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH!

I'm trying to make them understand, but I can't make them see what I see, I can't make my passion their passion....

And I am tired of trying.

I don't want to play school anymore, not when I am the teacher and my students are not like me.

Ugh...is it May 2012 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment