tempting me
it begs to be eaten
but it's wrong
everyone will call me bad names
fatty, weak, spoiled
if I eat the cake
but he ate his
and she ate hers
but somehow their cakes are still there
sitting neatly in front of them
if I eat mine, will it still be there
can I still marvel in its decoration
can I still parade it around as an accessory
fuck it, i'm eating the damn cake
only God can judge me now.
it begs to be eaten
but it's wrong
everyone will call me bad names
fatty, weak, spoiled
if I eat the cake
but he ate his
and she ate hers
but somehow their cakes are still there
sitting neatly in front of them
if I eat mine, will it still be there
can I still marvel in its decoration
can I still parade it around as an accessory
fuck it, i'm eating the damn cake
only God can judge me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment