GOOD relationships have so many pros...
- you have someone you can count on
- you know someone cares about you
- someone makes you happy when you're sad
- someone encourages you to reach your full potential
- and you get a great cuddle buddy ^_^
but relationships, even the best ones, seem to have this con that is unavoidable...we'll all been through it, whether our relationships are good or bad, healthy or not....
we gain weight
why do men always want to eat out and then take us to the worst places!?! uburger, pf chang's, cheesecake. i guess we own some of the blame, we could get the salad instead of the big papi burger, we could "insist" on healthier restaurant options (everyone knows how much ladies love to "insist"). But we don't! and that is our vice.
its been 2 years since i've been in my relationship and i've gained 5 pounds, and i'm convinced it's five pounds of pure fat (the jiggle of my once tight thighs corroborate this conclusion). now, i'm not saying that gaining weight is bad, but it's not definitely not healthy...and i want to be healthy, because i want to live a long and happy life.
New Rules:
1. if i want a sweet, get a kiss from my boo
2. bad carbs be gone! whole grains, hello!
3. no soda (not a hard 1 to give up, i hate the bubbles, they burn my throat!)
4. continue to elliptical 3-4 times week
5. be proud of who i see in the mirror!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least you only gained 5 pounds...I'm up 17 pounds and I can't seem to get it off no matter what I do. :-( But I guess when I think about it...love is worth a 17 pound weight gain! LOL
ReplyDelete