3.20.2011

37.5%

I am now 37.5 % done with my self-imposed sentence.
I am better than I was at 18.25....much better.

It still hard when only 1 student get an A on a final and over half the kids fail.

They don't study, and now I've been charged with teaching 15 year olds how to study.

I don't know how to do that...you just do it.

You memorize things.
You practice if you need to.
You look over notes.

For me this was like 30 minutes (max) per class for a final exam.

My kids won't give me 10 seconds of study time outside of school.

I'm trying to work miracles...but its not working.

Next year, I'm pretty sure most of the teachers I know this year will be leaving if possible.

I'll be here (maybe) until I find what I will be doing with my life....which I will DEFINITELY be doing this summer. I can't do this any longer than I have to.

But I am better. I have only cried maybe 4 times this semester...a drastic decrease from the fall. I think the amount of sunlight helps, new procedures, less kids, and less visitations all have contributed to this.

ugh....is it May 2012 yet...I think I will shout for joy on that last day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment